Search

Friday, December 24, 2010

2011 1st in a Series Challenge

7 / 12 (75.00%)




Yeah this definitely fits in with everything, and I have a number of books that are 1st in a series. I decided to go with "Series Expert: Read 12 books that are first in any series". I was going to go with 6 but I know I have more than that and if anything I'm always buying new books so meeting 12 shouldn't be really hard on me.
  1. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
  2. The Rowan by Anne McCaffrey 
  3. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
  4. The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable
  5. Empress by Karen Miller
  6. Both Sides of Time By Caroline B. Cooney 
  7. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  8. Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  9. Island: Shipwreck by Gordon Korman
  10.  
  11.  
  12.  

No comments:

Post a Comment