Search

Friday, December 24, 2010

Gothic Reading Challenge

To be honest I don't think I've ever read a book with any sort of Gothic elements in it... so this could be interesting.

0 / 1 (0.00%)


For the Gothic Reading Challenge, I'm just going to try the first level "A Little Madness - Read just 1 novel with Gothic elements." I even looked over the list, they had. And I actually own three books that could fall into this category:
  1. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova 
  2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 
  3.  Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen 

That being said, I can't picture myself bothering to find any more books that could fall under this category. ((Yeah I know, I can't believe I've never read any of them either.))

1 comment:

  1. Good choices! I signed up for this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete