Search

Friday, December 24, 2010

Off The Shelf Challenge

19 / 30 (63.33%)

Off The Shelf!

Wow, I really need this Off The Shelf Challenge. I have just so many books that I own. I'm such a shopaholic when it comes to books. I think I'm going to go with the 30 books, since I really do have more than 30 books to get to, but I tend to re-read a lot.

  1. The High King by Lloyd Alexander
  2. Freeze Tag by Caroline B. Cooney
  3. Damia's Children by Anne McCaffrey
  4. The High Lord by Trudi Canavan
  5. Empress by Karen Miller
  6. The Book of the Shadow by Carrie Asai
  7. The Book of the Pearl by Carrie Asai
  8. The Book of the Wind by Carrie Asai
  9. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
  10. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  11. Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
  12. Storm Glass by Maria V. Snyder
  13. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
  14. Shipwreck by Gordon Korman
  15. Survival by Gordon Korman
  16. Escape by Gordon Korman
  17. The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere
  18. A Rogue's Proposal by Stephanie Laurens
  19. A Secret Love by Stephanie Laurens


No comments:

Post a Comment