Search

Friday, December 31, 2010

Page to Screen

10 / 10 (100.00%)


Yay for more challenges! Here's the Page to Screen Reading Challenge. I like reading a book and then watching the movie, or vise-versa. I've decided to go with "Level two-Read 10 books that were made into movies/T.V. shows". I'm going to try to aim for something higher than that, but right now that's what I have. And I think I'm going to watch the Movie/TV show afterward for more fun! 


Read & Seen:

  1. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
  2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
  3. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling 
  4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
  5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
  6. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
  7. Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
  8. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  9. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  10. The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the Page to Screen Reading Challenge!

    I have created a post for January reviews so you can add any reviews if you'd like:

    http://reading-extensively.blogspot.com/2011/01/page-to-screen-january-reviews.html

    ReplyDelete