Search

Friday, December 24, 2010

TBR Challenge

1 / 12 (8.33%)



2011TBR

Oh lordy, do I have a tone of books on my TBR list. As many books as I own and I haven't even read half of them. What I hope to get to:
    1. Emma by Jane Austen
    2. The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
    3. Abarat by Clive Barker (the second one I'm too lazy to look up the proper title)
    4. The High Lord by Trudi Canavan
    5. Emergency Room by Caroline B. Cooney
    6. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
    7. Last of the Wilds by Trudi Canavan
    8. The Secret Swan by Shana Aba
    9. Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende
    10. The Fairy Godmother by Mercedes Lackey
    11. The Last Summer (of You and Me) by Ann Brashares
    12. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
    Alternates:
    1. Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop
    2. Green Rider by Kristen Britain 

    2 comments:

    1. Hi, There!

      Thanks for taking the Challenge with me! I also want to read Emma and The Looking Glass Wars - and I loved Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits, so I would love to read more by her - Interested to see your reviews!

      Also (FYI) if you are planning to participate for the prize - only two alternates are allowed (you have to read 12 books, you can have a total of 14 listed).

      Good luck!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Just checking-in on your progress for the 2011 TBR Pile Challenge - how are things going so far?! Don't forget to link your reviews to your master list. :)

      Also... BIG Giveaways are happening next week, and TBR Pile Challenge participants earn extra entries for linking to their lists, so be sure to visit my Giveaways section soon! ;)

      ReplyDelete