Search

Friday, December 24, 2010

A to Z Challenge

13 / 26 (50.00%)


Here's the A to Z Challenge, I see myself having some trouble with this one. But that's what a challenge is suppose to be right? I think I'm going to commit myself to 26 books alphabetically by title. I can't imagine it'll be easier with authors. So... yeah.

B: The Book of the Shadow by Carrie Asai
C: Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
D: Damia by Anne McCaffrey
E: Empress by Karen Miller
F: Freeze Tag by Caroline B. Cooney
H: Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
I: Into the Cold Fire by Lynne Ewing
M: Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
N: Night Shade by Lynne Ewing
P: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
S: The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable
T: Time Enough for Drums
W: The Wizard's Dilemma by Diane Duane

No comments:

Post a Comment