Search

Loading...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge

0 / 4 (0.00%)


I just bought the Kobo eReader (though now I wonder if it was a waste of money maybe I should take it back?). It came with 100 free ebooks, I might have been more enthusiastic if they weren't classics a third of which I already own and/or have already read. But when I came across the Challenge, I realized that I haven't really read enough classics. This Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge, is just what I needed. I decided to go with the "Peasant: 1-4 books" level. Just in case I take back my Kobo at least I know I still have some classics. Here are some of the choices I have:
  1. Emma 
  2. Mansfield Park
  3. Northanger Abbey
  4. Persuasion
  5. Pride and Prejudice
  6. Sense and Sensibility
  7. Jane Eyre
  8. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  9. The Moonstone
  10. Oliver Twist
  11. The Scarlet Letter
  12. A Winter's Tale
  13. Anna Karenina

No comments:

Post a Comment