Search

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

For some reason I'm really excited about 2011. I don't know why though. I'm thinking it's because I'm not starting this year with anxiety or something. Oh well! I have a number of resolutions for 2011.

  1. Read more (or else!)
  2. Watch Sailor Moon until the very end (I've seen it subbed and dubbed, but I've never seen the fifth season and I'm determined to watch it this year!)
  3. Finish the Winx Club. I have to more episodes to watch in season Four, but for some reason I keep avoiding it... strange.
  4. No more sleeping in. Since I finished the last semester I've been doing some serious sleeping in. Not cool guys not cool.
And to start the new year off, I'm going to start reading Howl's Moving Castle, because I loved that book. And I'm going to watch Far and Away, because I love that movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment