Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

2012 Bucket List Reading Challenge

8 / 8 (100%)


I have a huge list of books I keep meaning to get to. I've been pretty good with not buying too many new books over the past year, but that's mostly because I haven't really had the chance. This "Bucket List" Reading Challenge is much needed. I think I'm gonna go with the Mid-sized level 8 books. And my huge list: TBR.

  1. All About Passion by Stephanie Laurens
  2. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  3. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  4. The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  5. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  6. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan
  7.  Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson 
  8. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  9. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson

No comments:

Post a Comment