Search

Friday, November 25, 2011

Alex Awards Challenge


If it wasn't for stumbling across this Alex Awards Challenge, I wouldn't have known what the Alex Awards was. I've found that a few of the books on my TBR/wishlist/books I own in general, have won Alex Awards. I've decided to go with the second level 4-6 books. Just so I don't have to find which books have won, I've made a list:

  • My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
  • The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining in! I've only read two of the books on your list, but The Thirteenth Tale is one of my favorites and The Kite Runner is pretty good too. Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete