Search

Friday, November 25, 2011

Books published in the first years of my life Challenge

3 / 6 (50.00%)


Another reading challenge that sounds fun. This is books published in the first years of my life. I thought of doing the first level 3 years = toddler. However, after looking for some books (so I don't have to do it later), I found that it I could go with level two 5 years = kid without any problems. Possibilities:
  • Petaybee Series by Anne McCaffrey
  • Enchanted Forest Chronicles by Patricia C. Wrede
  • The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
  • The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
  • Brida by Paulo Coelho
  • High Wizardry by Diane Duane
  • A Wizard Abroad by Diane Duane
  • The Boy From the Burren by Sheila Gilluly
  • The Giant of Inishkerry by Sheila Gilluly
  • The Emperor of Earth-above by Sheila Gilluly

Read in 2012:
  • Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede (1990)
  • Searching for Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede (1992)
  • Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede (1993)

No comments:

Post a Comment