Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Classics Challenge

0 / 7 (0.00%)


I'm not really sure what to say about this Classics Challenge. However, I have many books that are classics in my TBR list so I thought this challenge could do me some good.

  1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott (I haven't read this book in a long time and I keep meaning to get to it.)
  2. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen (On TBR list)
  3. Emma by Jane Austen (On TBR list)
  4. Persuasion by Jane Austen (On TBR list)
  5. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (On TBR list)
  6. Don Quixote of La Mancha by Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra (I've just always wanted to read this book. I also keep telling myself I need to start reading novels in Spanish. So maybe I'll pick up the Spanish edition of this book.)
  7. The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare (On TBR list)

4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you joining, Jessie! I love Austen, so I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on her works. Persuasion, S&S, and Mansfield Park are my very favorites of her. :)

    And since you have Shakespeare on your list I thought you might like to know; Allie over at A Literary Odyssey is hosting a Shakespeare Reading Month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm going to have to take a look at that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh it's a bit of an Austen fest - I'm quite envious of you reading them for the first time. I hope you love them. I've read all of those ones except The Winter's Tale which I don't even have. I'm impressed, reading in Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Don Quixote. :)

    Just found this challenge...won't be participating, but you chose great books.

    ENJOY!!!

    OLD FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete