Search

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Hunger Games

I haven't actually gotten around to reading this series yet. But already I'm sick of it. The Hunger Games and it's sequels have been on my TBR list for about a year or so. However, every time I get around to picking up the book and reading the description, it sounds less and less appealing to me. I honestly don't know what it is, but since I own the first book, it means I'll be reading it sooner or later. I wonder if maybe I shouldn't have bothered buying it, now with the movie coming out and everyone talking about it... it's not helping me think any better of it for some reason (I don't even want to see the movie, the trailer didn't look any good to me). It sounded like a good book when it had been recommended to me. Now I just want to live under a rock for the next few years until this all blows over. -.- I was going to write about something else, but someone just said something about the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment