Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Mount TBR Reading Challenge

13 / 12 (108.33%)


I'm not sure what I would call my TBR list. It't not a pile by any means. But "mount" sounds like a good word. Right, so here's the Mount TBR Reading Challenge (for some reason I keep spelling mount wrong). My TBR List +/- a few things it's been awhile since I've edited it there, are a few things I need to remove and a few things I need to add. I've decided to go with the level "Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile."

  1. All About Passion by Stephanie Laurens
  2. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  3. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  4. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  5. The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  6. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan
  7. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  8. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  9. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  10. The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
  11. Angel by James Patterson
  12. A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson
  13. The Awakened Mage by Karen Miller

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! So glad you'll be joining us.

    ReplyDelete