Search

Friday, November 25, 2011

"New Adult" Challenge

0 / 3 (0.00%)


I have to say that I really like this idea. And I find that I'm tired of reading about high school age students. There are still books that I do like, but I like reading about things happening to characters my age. At 21 I'm not even old, but I sometimes feel it when I'm reading YA novels. So I think that this "New Adult" Challenge, is a good idea. I've decided to go with the first level "Just Graduated: read a minimum of 3 New Adult books." As with the last challenge I signed up for I made a list of books that would qualify, so I could be lazy and not have to worry about finding books later on.
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen 
  • The Last Summer by Ann Brashares 
  • Cold Magic by Kate Elliott 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for signing up for my challenge! Hope you find some awesome reads along the way :)

    ReplyDelete