Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Off The Shelf 2012

12 / 15 (80.00%)


I feel like my TBR list never gets any smaller. For every 1 book I read, there are 3 books added to the list. Plus I can never figure out how long I've had any of these books. So here's Off the Shelf, though every year I say I want to get as much read as possible, it hasn't really happened in the past two years. So the level I've decided to go with is level 2: "Trying - Choose 15 books to read."

  1. All About Passion by Stephanie Laurens
  2. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  3. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  4. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  5. The Ambssador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  6. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan
  7. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  8. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson;
  9. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  10. The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
  11. Angel by James Patterson
  12. A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson
  13. The Awakened Mage by Karen Miller
  14.  
  15.  

No comments:

Post a Comment