Search

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Re-readathon

I mean to post something about this before, but I was too lazy. Plus I've been reading so ignore the number --> over there, its a lie, I'm more than 5 pages into the book now. Ok anyway, so I joined this Re-readathon Hosted by the Perpetual Page Turner. I liked to reread books, and the book I'm currently reading (House of Many Ways), I've read before. And I'm not gonna lie, I mostly read that book for the character "Twinkles," I'm not lying about the name either. However, along with House of Many Ways, I'm hoping to get to The Seer and the Sword and The Storyteller's Daughter. If by some miracle I have time to read others, I'm looking at Zel, Beastly, Ella Enchanted, Spirited, or Snow.

I know a lot of YA and fairy tales, however, I'm still working on a fairy tales challenge, so this is a good opportunity to get some done. After I'm done with this weekend, I'm planning to getting started on that Holiday Challenge. The one I posted last night. It's down there:
|
|
|

No comments:

Post a Comment