Search

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Read Your Own Books 2012

10 / 10 (100.00%)


If I had one thing going for me this year, I didn't really buy many books. Most of the books I read, were ones that I already owned. Most of them were rereads, but that's not the point. My POINT is that maybe this Read Your Own Books Challenge would be easier than the others. Still, I'm only going to go with level 2: 6-10 books.

  1. All About Passion by Stephanie Laurens
  2. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  3. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  4. The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  5. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan
  6. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  7. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  8. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  9. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  10. The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment