Search

Friday, November 25, 2011

Speculative Fiction Challenge

16 / 6


After some point I'm never sure what to say about some of these challenges. So this is the Speculative Fiction Challenge. I'm sure I have a good number of books in my TBR (and ones that aren't) that would fit into this challenge. Anyway, that being said, I'm going to go with the second level: Excited: 6 novels

Read in 2012:
  1. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  2. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  3. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan 
  4. The Ambssador's Mission by Trudi Canavan 
  5. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan 
  6. The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable 
  7. So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane 
  8. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson 
  9. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson 
  10. Deep Wizardry by Diane Duane
  11. High Wizardry by Diane Duane
  12. A Wizard Abroad by Diane Duane
  13. The Wizard's Dilemma by Diane Duane
  14. A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
  15. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  16. Warbreaker  by Brandon Sanderson

1 comment:

  1. I never know what to say with all the challenge posts either lol... :) Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete