Search

Loading...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tea & Books Reading Challenge

4/ 2


So here's the Tea & Books Reading Challenge (I really should stop joining 2012 challenges, but I really can't help it). I realize this year that other than the handful of Harry Potter books, I've only read one other book that's longer than 700, or at least I believe it's longer, I just checked it but I forgot how many pages it was.... After checking out the books I have I realize that I only have five other books that are over 700 pages (two of which I've already read). So it looks like I'll be going with the first level 2 books - Chamomile Lover. My only possibilities are (because I doubt any of the books on my wishlist are big enough, and I don't usually pay attention to how many pages are in a book when I buy them...):

  • The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller (and though on goodreads, none of the copies seem to be over 700 pages, my own copy is 744 pages.)
  • Hammer of God by Karen Miller (my copy has 787 pages, again on goodreads it's a lower number)
  • The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan (my copy has 770 pages)

Read in 2012:
  1. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  2. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  3. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  4. The Awakened Mage by Karen Miller

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up, and who knows, you might come across a fourth book and upgrade to Berry Tea Devotee ;-) !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately I have plenty of bricks clogging up my bookshelf so I signed up to 8.

    Good luck with this challenge and all the others. (It's my third one and 3 is ENOUGH! I thought two was bad.)

    ReplyDelete