Search

Friday, November 25, 2011

Wishlist Challenge

6 / 12 (50.00%)


For the most part this coming year, I want to work on my TBR pile. It's kind of ridiculous. I don't even know where to begin, though I'm sure I'm not the only one. However, I know even though I shouldn't, I often look into new books, and books end up on my wishlist all the time. The growing wishlist is no better than the TBR pile. Honestly I've almost begun to count them as the same thing. So maybe this Wishlist Challenge, will help make that pile a little smaller (if not doing anything to help my TBR list). So for this challenge I'll have to read 12 books from my wishlist (many of the books have many sequels and though I've added some, the rest are just implied), I'll probably get to those books in the latter half of 2012.

  1. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
  2. Nevermore by James Patterson
  3. City of Swords by Mary Hoffman
  4. A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede
  5. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  6. The Traitor Queen by Trudi Canavan

1 comment:

  1. Nice you're joining in, Jessie. After working on my never-reducing TBR for a few years, I realised I would never be able to read all those books on my wishlist, unless... I made up a challenge for them.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete