Search

Monday, December 5, 2011

2012 1st in a Series & 2nds Challenge

12 / 12 (100.00%)


So here's 1st in a Series Challenge, I'm pretty sure I didn't do very well on this challenge this year, 9 out of 12 books. Though maybe I should look over the books I read this year, maybe I did better than I think. I'll probably do that later this month, I've been holding off on wrap up post for the 2011 challenges. 

Anyway, back to the challenge. This year, I'll be going with the level: Series Expert: Read 12 book that are the first in any series. I'm hoping to do more reading in 2012, so maybe I'll actually reach this goal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 

  1. Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  2. The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
  3. So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane
  4. The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable
  5. The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  6. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  7. Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  8. The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
  9. City of Masks by Mary Hoffman
  10. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
  11. Grace by R. Rodriguez
  12. A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede (Book 1: Mairelon the Magician)

10 / 12 (83.33%)


Here's the 2nds Challenge, which I actually manged to meet this year. Probably because I went with 6 books. However, for 2012, I'll be going with: A full plate - Read 12 books that are 2nd in a series or the second time you've read the author.

  1. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  2. Searching for Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  3. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan
  4. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  5. Deep Wizardry by Diane Duane
  6. City of Stars by Mary Hoffman
  7. Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
  8. The Waterless Sea by Kate Constable
  9. Chastity by R. Rodriguez
  10. A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede (Book 2: The Magician’s Ward)
  11.  
  12.  

No comments:

Post a Comment