Search

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Chunkster Challenge

Well it looks like I lost the fight with myself and am going to join more challenges. Though to make things easier on myself this year, I've made a list of books that will fit into the different challenges... Anyways, here is...:

9 / 4 (175%)


This is the 2012 Chunkster Challenge. For this one I would have to read books 450 pages or more, of adult literature. I've decided to go with the first level: The Chubby Chunkster – this option is for the readers who want to dabble in large tomes, but really doesn't want to commit to much more than that. FOUR Chunksters is all you need to finish this challenge.

Though I'm hoping I'd be able to read more than four books that are over 450 pages, I'm sure I have more than four around. 

Chunksters Read in 2012:
  1. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  2. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  3. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  4. The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  5. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan
  6. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  7. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  8. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  9. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for signing up for the Chunkster Challenge! I know how addicting reading challenges can be. I swore that I wouldn't sign up for any next year and signed up for about twelve of them. :-)Good luck with all of your challenges and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete