Search

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2012 A-Z Book Challenge

16 / 26 (61.54%)


Well here's the A-Z Book Challenge. I though I would have more to say about it, but I can't think of anything. All that organizing wore me out. Anyway, I'm going to go with part 2.

Read in 2012:
A: All About Passion by Stephanie Laurens
B: 
C: Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
D: Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
E: Empyreal Fate by Rachel Hunter
F:
G: The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Vol. 2 by Arina Tanemura
H: Hammer of God by Karen Miller
I: I Loved You First by Reena Jacobs
J:
K:

L: The Lure of Shapinsay by Krista Holle
M: The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
N: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
O: Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 17 by Bisco Hatori
P: Peach Girl, Vol. 2 by Miwa Ueda
Q:
R: The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
S: Searching for Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
T: Talking to Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
U:
V:
W:
Wild Ones, Vol. 1 by Kiyo Fujiwara
X:
Y:
Z:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining my challenge!

    Lindsey from babiesbooksandsigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining in on the fun too. First time doing the challenge. :)

    NEW FOLLOWER of your blog...nice site.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot...LOVE YOUR HEADER.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete