Search

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

And my Books to Movie Marathon begins!

I have to start off this post by saying, I rather like waking up to coffee, though I can do without the singing. My father recently has had surgery, so will be staying home for the next month and a half or so. He's kind of crazy (well my family is kind of crazy). If he's not calm he usually wants to fight everyone and we have to put him in his place. However, on other days he makes coffee (actually I'm seeing a pattern here, if he doesn't get coffee he's more in a fighting move than usual...). Sadly, though I love waking up to coffee, I can do without his singing....

Now that I'm almost wide awake, and joined another challenge, I know I shouldn't have. I'm ready for my movie marathon, I'll be starting with the second Princess Diaries, I just like that one more than the first, and I wanted something light to start off with.

No comments:

Post a Comment