Search

Loading...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fairy Tales Retold

9 / 9 (100.00%)


I have a number of books that are retold fairy tales, and even some that could probably count as "originals", that would fit into this Fairy Tales Retold challenge. I know I should probably stop joining challenges soon. However, I really can't help it. I'll be going with the level: 9 books - Witch. I would like to do 15 books - Dragon, unfortunately I'm not sure I actually have that many books that would qualify. But who knows maybe I'll get more and be able to reach that level.

  1. Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  2. Searching for Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  3. Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  4. Talking to Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  5. The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine
  6. Snow by Tracy Lynn
  7. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
  8. Castle in the Air by Diana Wynne Jones
  9. Golden by Cameron Dokey

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have fun reading with me! As long as you think it counts, then it counts. I'm not super picky. The point is to have fun!

    ReplyDelete