Search

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Finishing the Series Reading Challenge

2 / 3 (66.67%)


Wow, I can't even say how many series I've started yet don't bother to finish (even though I may own their sequels and what not). So this is the Finishing the Series Reading Challenge, which is needed in my case. I'm going to go with the third level: Complete 3 or more series. I have a number of possibilities:

  • Age of Five series by Trudi Canavan
    • Last of the Wilds
    • Voice of the Gods
  • Magic in Manhattan series by Sarah Mlynowski
  • Godspeaker Trilogy by Karen Miller
    • The Riven Kingdom
    • Hammer of God
  • Samurai Girl series by Carrie Asai
    • The Book of the Flame
    • The Book of the Heart
  • Maximum Ride series by James Patterson
    • Angel
  • Glass series by Maria V. Snyder
    • Storm Glass
    • Spy Glass
  • Petaybee series by Anne McCaffrey and Elizabeth Ann Scarborough
    • Power Lines
    • Power Play
  • Claidi Journals by Tanith Lee
    • Wolf Wing
  • Cynster series by Stephanie Laurens
  • Sisters of the Moon series by Yasmine Galenorn

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us, Jessie! I sure do know the feeling of starting series, buying the rest of the books in the series and then not finishing them. I seem to get distracted. I hope you have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, i've got Maximum Ride on the shelf too - forgot about that one! good luck!

    ReplyDelete