Search

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Re-Reading Challenge 2012

13 / 13 (100%)

Re-reading Challenge

I try to tell myself that rereading is bad, especially when I have hundreds of books on my tbr and wishlist. However, that never stops me from rereading anything. Actually I do it often. My "in between books" are usually books I've read before. Here's The Re-Reading Challenge, I've decided to go with the level Ignite: 13-24 books re-read.

  1. Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  2. Searching For Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  3. Calling On Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  4. Talking to Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
  5. The Singer of All Songs by Kate Constable
  6. So You Want to Be a Wizard by Diane Duane
  7. The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene;
  8. Deep Wizardry by Diane Duane
  9. High Wizardry by Diane Duane
  10. A Wizard Abroad by Diane Duane
  11. The Wizard's Dilemma by Diane Duane
  12. A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
  13. Hawksong by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

2 comments:

  1. Oh you've finished already :o. Congratulations ^_^! I had no idea, I was going to make little buttons for those who finished later this year but I better make them this weekend since you're done. Thanks again for entering! If you're planning on writing more reviews you can still enter the links for the giveaways :). Of course you don't have to if you don't want to.

    Sandy
    Scribing Shadows

    ReplyDelete