Search

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Those Books I Should Have Read 2012 Reading Challenge

12 / 12 (100.00%)


I could have sworn I had already signed up for this challenge. Obviously I did not however, I wonder what I was doing that I imagined myself signing up for this. I'm currently cutting into my sleep just so I would actually sign up for it, and not think I did later on.

Anyway, this is Those Books I Should Have Read Reading Challenge. I have a ton of books I should have gotten to a long time ago, and I had hope to get to some this year (that was a fail). So, I'll be going with: Level 2 - 12 books.

  1. All About Passion by Stephanie Laurens
  2. The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  3. Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  4. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  5. The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  6. The Rogue by Trudi Canavan
  7. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
  8. The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  9. The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  10. The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
  11. Angel by James Patterson
  12. A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson

No comments:

Post a Comment