Search

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Unread Book Challenge 2012

The Hopeful Librarian

When it comes to challenges like this  Unread Book Challenge, I don't feel so guilty about joining them. This is an easier challenge (easier in the sense that I don't have to go looking for books that'll match up with it, I know what books I haven't read. I have a ton of books I haven't read). I'm such a shopaholic, especially when it comes to books, my tbr list and wishlist is forever growing... *sigh*

Books finally read in 2012:
  • All About Passion by Stephanie Laurens
  • The Riven Kingdom by Karen Miller
  • Hammer of God by Karen Miller
  • The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan 
  • The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan 
  • The Rogue by Trudi Canavan 
  • Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson 
  • The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
  • The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
  • The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
  • The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  • A Matter of Magic by Patricia C. Wrede
    • Mairelon the Magician
    • The Magician’s Ward
  • Angel by James Patterson
  • A Song for Summer by Eva Ibbotson

No comments:

Post a Comment