Search

Saturday, January 21, 2012

In My Mailbox (6)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted at The Story Siren.

I've still been pretty good with not buying books, and reading only what I have... however, I have a few pre-orders that came in and I bought a couple of books that I found pretty cheap, so I couldn't help it....




Clockwork Angel 
by Cassandra Clare
Assassin Fantastic
Edited by Martin H. Greenberg
and Alexander Potter
Pretty Guardian 
Sailor Moon Vol.3
by Naoko Takeuchi
Ouran High School
Host Club Vol.3
by Bisco Hatori 

4 comments:

  1. Great set! Ouran High School Host Club is the next manga series I'm thinking of taking on. Should I try Sailor Moon too?
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get on reading Clockwork Angel! It's been sitting on my shelf for a while now.

    I've never tried a manga and I am interested in trying some sometime!

    Enjoy! New follower :)

    Meghan at Books and a Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get the first Infernal Devices book back from my daughter! Great list of books; enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete