Search

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Break and a Re-Reading Mini-Challenge!

Yay! Just finished The Well of Ascension! I think it's time to get up and do some stretching before I sit back down and do some more reading. Hmm... and maybe get something to eat while I'm at it (probably not one of those egg croissants without cheese I have -.-).

This Mini-Challenge is hosted by The Bluestocking Society.
Go back to your blog, and tell us about a book you’re rereading during the read-a-thon. Maybe post a picture of the book and describe why you love it enough to reread it.
Having now finished one book, I've set my sights back to Deep Wizardry by Diane Duane. I've read this one a few times in the past. I just simply love it, there's really no reason behind that. I adore the series as a whole. Okay, really I just want to reread all of them. Especially because the last part in A Wizard of Mars, it makes it all worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment