Search

Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? (2)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll probably do this meme, every two weeks.

Last Two Weeks:
I'm beginning to think I need to lay off the manga for a while. Anyway, I finished the Special A series, and read Peach Girl: Sae's Story. For actual novels and not graphic novels, I finished the first two books in the Mistborn series and Deep Wizardry.

          


Currently Reading:
I've just started High Wizardry by Diane Duane and The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson.

  


Next:
I have so many books I want/need to get to. Warbreaker being one of them considering I'm borrowing it. However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to reread The Magician's Apprentice (which I only read a few months ago)... which I think I'll do...  because I want to... I also plan on reading Cold Magic and A Wizard Abroad (a reread as well).

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment