Search

Saturday, April 21, 2012

A little late but who cares?

I knew 8 was pushing it lightly, I probably shouldn't have taken those sleep aids last night either. BUT! Now I'm ready for the Read-A-Thon! Yay! But first I thought I'd do this questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? 
Southern New England

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? 
I'm not sure though I have a small pile of books on my floor, I think I'm more looking forward to finishing The Well of Ascension.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? 
Snacks? Who needs snacks?

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! 
I have a kitty named Mufasa who likes to cuddle when I read.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment