Search

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lunch Time!

It's past lunch time, but I've been late with everything else today so what's new? Time and this Read-A-Thon seem to be going by quickly, I've lost track of a lot of time. I think it might be time to switch books... I've been reading The Well of Ascension since 9 this morning... and it doesn't feel like I'm getting anywhere (not with the story, no that's great). Nah... I think I'll stick with this one for now. Now to heat up my food and continue reading!

1 comment:

  1. Time was flying away for me as well. For the first two and a half hours I killed around 100 pages, but after that the next 100 pages took me until hour seven to finish. I ate during that time, but still, it's insane how time seem to just fly away sometimes while reading.

    ReplyDelete