Search

Monday, May 14, 2012

Bout of Books Mini-Challenge 1

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

It's monday! Bout of Books read-a-thon starts today! Today's challenge comes from Sarah at Sarah Says Read. And she wants us to answer this:
“What do you like best about readathons? Do you have any readathon traditions or rituals? If this is your first readathon, what do you like so far? Discuss away!”
This is my first Bout of Book read-a-thon. However I did participate in the Dewey read-a-thon last month. What I loved about it was getting to read and having a reason not to do anything else. I'm looking forward to this week, telling myself that I have goals to meet so I'll stop doing all the random things that often take up my time. So... that being said, I'm going to post this and get off the computer so I can start reading.

1 comment: