Search

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bout of Books Update (Day 5)

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

It's day five! And I really should get to reading, I haven't done my two hours yet and I don't have much time today... well I guess I kind of do I can do something reading after work... it's a short day for me today. This week has gone by pretty slow for me. It's strange considering I've been in a good mood, it usually goes by faster. I'm not complaining or anything I like it like this. I'm just saying last Friday feels like a long time ago. Anyways! Yesterday I did not start reading Faerie Wars like I wanted to. However, I'm halfway through Warbreaker and will hopefully finish it by tomorrow. And then I can cheat and read a small book or something tomorrow. (Well... I'll have all day tomorrow so maybe I'll read a medium size book or something.)

2 comments:

  1. My days have been so screwed up this week! I had thought Wednesday was Thursday, Friday was Tuesday, today was Saturday! LOL

    ReplyDelete