Search

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bout of Books Wrap-Up

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Aw... it's over. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next one! I found many of the challenges fun, even the ones I didn't do. Next time I'm hoping to join in on the Twitter Chats something I didn't bother/didn't have much time to do. Though I'm thinking of keeping my two hour rule everyday and not just for this. It seemed to have done me some good. 

Speaking of which I finished three books:

   


And I got half way though another:


I'm thinking next time I'll even set my goal a little higher. I think I'll be able to manage it as long as the books aren't as big as Warbreaker, I might be able to fit in two more. For my first Bout of Books Read-a-thon I'm proud of myself.

4 comments:

  1. congrats on reaching your goal! I read Hawksong a while ago in high school. I really liked it back then but dunno how I'd feel about it now.

    Bout of Books Wrap-up
    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setting a high goal isn't a bad thing. I always go for 1 book more than I read the time before. It's taken me 3 Bout-of-Books, but I finally did it! Glad you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. I haven't heardd of any of those books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats :)
    I also aim to join in on twitter more next time, look forward to seeing you.

    Here is my progress post.
    Lauren at Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete