Search

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Showcase Sunday (2)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Well... I tried to be good this week. However, my birthday was on Friday and I usually spend my birthdays in a bookstore (because no one can complain about how long we've been there). Though I did win the last two. And, AND! All of the books I bought were on my wishlist. Okay well technically The Princess and the Hound were on a wishlist which was long forgotten and I didn't know there were sequels until today when I found the 3rd on sale. But shh... that's our little secret don't tell anyone.  

       

5 comments:

  1. you got lots of goodies! and happy birthday for Friday.

    hope you had a nice time! Enjoy your new books


    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!

    I really liked Grave Mercy and I'm pretty excited to read Night of the Purple Moon. :)

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graceling sounds really cool. I like the cover as well.

    I really want Entwined! It's been popping up everywhere!

    Night of the purple moon sounds awesome! I love sci fi haha.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Grave Mercy and Entwined but I haven't read them yet. Graceling is amazing!

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great haul! And happy belated birthday! Of those books, I've only read Graceling, Grave Mercy & Entwined, but I loved all three! Hope you enjoy them, too!

    ReplyDelete