Search

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Showcase Sunday (4)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

Can it be? I was actually good this week? Yup! You saw that right! I was good this week! All of these are free kindle ebooks, with the exception of Warbreaker, which my friend allowed me to keep. And Kiss Me, I'm Irish which is an ebook I won. The Royal Sheikh was kind of a consolation prize. And The Wedding Bargain (like Warbreaker) is a physical copy, and that was a RAK gift. Still... I think I might have overdone it with all this free goodness. I also just received some swag I won a few weeks ago (I was going to take pictures, however... that didn't happen).

                                       


5 comments:

  1. Alright, so I started to make a little list of all the books I like/can't wait for to read and I ended up writing a lot of titles down. So I just want to tell you: awesome haul! :D I hope you enjoy every book!

    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/showcase-sunday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Not to Save The World sounds like my cup of tea! :) Congrats on not buying any books, though! I know how hard it is to resist the temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books here! Enjoy them! :)

    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2080

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of Exiled is amazing :o *reads description* and it sounds amazing!, it's so on the tbr :). Great haul and by the way I love your blog it's really cute.

    My Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got Bound for free too! I'm excited to read it.

    ReplyDelete