Search

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (2)


This weekly meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.


Top Ten Books I'd Like To See Made Into A Movie:

So You Want to Be a Wizard. Okay, honestly maybe I just have the Young Wizard series on the brain lately. However, I would love to see this made into a movie. Actually with the number of books, I'd probably wouldn't say a movie, maybe a TV series.

Ella Enchanted. Now I know many people didn't like the Disney movie, however, I really liked it, as long as I don't try to connect it to the book. Anyway, I would love to see a version that is true to the book.

Mistborn. 'Nough said.

Warrior and it's sequel Witch. I loved these two books and with all the happenings in both books, I'd rather watch the action than read about it.

Empress. I find that it's much more easier to watch a movie about a psychopath than to read about one.

The Black Magician Trilogy. Again 'nough said.

A Great and Terrible Beauty. I don't even know what to say about this... I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it either. I would just I would love for this to be a movie.

Poison Study. I've really just run out of things to say.

Wicked. Okay in all honestly I mostly would like to see the musical as a movie, but I'll settle for the book.

Song in the Silence. I have sort of mixed feelings about this book, sometimes I really love it and sometimes I think "ugh, can this take any longer!" If it was a movie it wouldn't have to describe all this detail we (okay I) don't care about.

7 comments:

  1. A Great and Terrible Beauty would make a gorgeous and awesome movie! I thought Beauty Queens would make a hilarious movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment on my TTT! I totally agree that the Young Wizards would make a great TV series. Not sure why... it just seems fitting. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love Warrior and Witch to be made into movies. I loved both of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved, loved, loved Poison Study and think it would make an awesome movie.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe yeah, totally agree with Wicked the musical becoming a movie more than the book itself :P

    I read A Great and Terrible Beauty AGES ago.. don't even remember much of it but I don't think I was in the right frame of mind to read it.. didn't care for it, but so many people seem to love it! Might have to give it another shot.

    Thanks for stopping by! :)

    Michele | Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks :) I really should read Ella Enchanted, I didn't know that the movie was that different, but I still liked it a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, love that we both have Mistborn on our lists this week =P I think I've heard of the Black Magician trilogy but I haven't read it yet...will have to look into this again ;)

    Thanks for droppinbg by my blog earlier this week =)

    - Li @ rulethewaves.net

    ReplyDelete