Search

Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (5)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every two weeks.

Last Two Weeks:
The last two weeks have been rather slow for me. I've only read The Wizard's Dilemma and A Wizard Alone, both by Diane Duane.

  

Currently Reading:
Meanwhile I've been slowly making my way through Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan, Wizard's Holiday by Diane Duane and I just started The Princess and the Hound Mette Ivie Harrison.

  


And Then:
One day I really will get to Cold Magic I mean it!

    



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting, Jessie! Enjoy all your reads! :)

    What I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of the Princess and the Hound. Hope you enjoy all the books.

    ReplyDelete