Search

Monday, June 25, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? (6)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey. I've decided that I'll do this meme, every two weeks.

Last Three Weeks:
It's been rather slow for me lately, I haven't read as much as I would wanted to. I only read I Loved You First by Reena Jacobs (review) and the last volume of Ouran High School Host Club.

 


Currently Reading: 
Though I haven't finished Faerie Wars, I've stopped reading it for now. I missed placed it (and Wizard's Holiday, but I had found that one) and began reading something else. I'm hoping to get back to it soon (once I find it again).

  


And Then:
Though I have a list of books I want to get to, I'm not sure how I'll be going about getting to them. However, there is one book I do see in my future and that's it's for a review.




3 comments:

  1. I completely relate to misplacing your book! I try to keep all of the books I am reading and reviewing in one spot, but it doesn't always work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know any of these other than Harry Potter (of course)!!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete