Search

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Showcase Sunday (8)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

I would say I wasn't good this week, however, even though it's been a slow month for me, it has been awhile since I went a little crazy, so I don't feel too bad about it. The books I bought were all on my wishlist. I won Maggie Mae (ebook), Shades of Grey (ebook), and Love Unfinished (paperback, haven't received yet) from Darian Wilk. The rest were all free ebooks. I also received some swag I had won earlier this month (I think I like winning swag as much as I like winning books). I received them from and signed by Sarah M. Ross. I also got the movies Beastly, Twilight and a 4 feature films of Nicholas Sparks movies, which I won from Liza over at Reading with ABC.


                       

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! Lots of great authors. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome looking haul this week! Happy reading and enjoy!

    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2155

    ReplyDelete