Search

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (4)


This weekly meme is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. For this rewind I decided to do: Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens (or any other natural disaster). In no real order here we go:
  1. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
  2. Wizard's at War by Diane Duane
  3. A Wizard of Mars by Diane Duane
  4. Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
  5. The Magician's Apprentice by Trudi Canavan
  6. Sabriel by Garth Nix
  7. Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
  8. Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
  9. Freedom's Landing by Anne McCaffrey
  10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  11. (and I know I already have ten) Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder 

1 comment:

  1. Great list- when i did this one, HP was on mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete