Search

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday (7) (I know I know, it's not Wednesday)




Weigh in Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Epilogue. The topic for this weeks meme is: 

Action/Adventure vs. Romance
(if the story only has one)


I actually think this might be a quick answer for me. Though I'm not really a romance fan (well, unless it's historical fiction), I would have to pick it. I tend to get lost during action scenes and what not. There tend to be a number of things happening at once and sometimes even the smallest move could mean something in the long run and I just end up thinking "I don't remember that happening." So I say romance because I'm not going to get lost, or if I do it's usually in parts that aren't very important (to me anyway).

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand the whole missing little details thing!! Happens to me all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You have been awarded the Liebster Award. You can check out my post for more information: http://thinksbooks.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete