Search

Monday, July 9, 2012

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon has started! (And a Mini Challenge)


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

So I'm off! I have just one goal for the next three days, and that is to finish a book or two. I've been really bad lately, so I'm hoping to get something done. It's kind of an annoying feeling reading a few books and not finishing them in a timely manner, so here goes!

Now on to a mini challenge!

This challenge comes from Bailey at iBBookBlogging. She asks two questions:


What is your favorite cover that has been revealed this summer and why?
I'll be honestly here, I don't really have a favorite, or pay much attention to cover reveals and what not. I tend to be a little late on things like that.

Do you rely on the cover to help you choose whether you want to read a book or not?
I'm gonna be honest here too. Yes, sometimes the cover does help determine whether or not I'll read a book. Usually, however, that only if the author/title is new to me. If I've read about the book or have read other works by that author than it usually doesn't matter to me what a cover looks like.

3 comments:

  1. I'm late on cover reveals also. Unless it's an author I'm specifically waiting on. I just got into blogging a few months ago so I didn't even know about them!!

    Good luck on your reading! It's so hard to set aside some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to say, your blog design is super insanely adorable. I love all of the bright colors.

    Good luck meeting your goals and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never took much notice of cover reveals as well, until I saw a post a few days ago that updated on all the summer cover reveals that got me excited for the upcoming release! Same here on the covers, the play a great deal in choosing books but if I'm familiar with the author's work, it doesn't matter THAT much anymore :)

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete