Search

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Showcase Sunday (11)


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books Biscuits and Tea.

I think for the most part I've been good (I keep thinking I've actually bought a few books but I can't remember what they are). Most of them were free ebooks. However, I won Shadow of Night (along with some swag) from A Dream Within A Dream and Beautiful Disaster is the first thing I've ever gotten from Netgalley (mostly because I'm still not quite sure how Netgalley works, and this one didn't need a request).


         

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul this week! I have already added a few of them to my TBR list.
    Happy Reading,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2266

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priscilla the Great is really fun! It's a great MG book. Hope you enjoy it! :D

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Disaster looks great! I haven't read any of these but I hope you'll love them! :)

    ReplyDelete