Search

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (2)


Wishlist Wednesday is a meme hosted by Pen to Paper.

This one has been on my wishlist... for I don't know how long. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon it. All I know is that I want it.

Description (from Goodreads): When Soah's impoverished, desperate village decides to sacrifice her to the Water God Habaek to end a long drought, they believe that drowning one beautiful girl will save their entire community and bring much-needed rain. Not only is Soah surprised to be rescued by the Water God - instead of killed - she never imagined she'd be a welcomed guest in Habaek's magical kingdom, where an exciting new life awaits her! Most surprising, however, is the Water God himself... and how very different he is from the monster Soah imagined.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I like the cover of the book, and it seems like a book I would like to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is very beautiful. Bride of the Water God sounds like a very good read. Hope you get to read it soon.

    Nancy @ The Avid Reader

    Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds brilliant, I hope you can get your hands on it soon, I've added it to my wishlist now.

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren from Nothern Plunder

    ReplyDelete