Search

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon Goals

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Like last time, I'm hoping to read about two hours a day (though I had planned on making that a daily thing, I have been slipping lately). I'm also hoping to read about the same amount of books as the last time (about three and half, or was it two and a half?). 

Anyway, some books I'm hoping to get to/finish:

   




The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 13th and runs through Sunday, August 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 5.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog.
-From the Bout of Books 5.0 team


4 comments:

  1. The covers on these books are so pretty. I love the cover of City of Flowers. I am interested to see your review on it when you are done. :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your readathon goals! I may have over reached on mine, but isn't that what readathons are all about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oww... such pretty covers! Good luck with your goals and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent choices! I hope you have a great readathon!

    ReplyDelete